The Yosemite Songwriting Retreat celebrates the craft of songwriting and the art of performing original songs. Our mission is to support songwriters of all skill levels and genres, create an inspiring and supportive community and provide a safe space where individuals can express themselves through music.
Join us for a unique event designed to connect members of the songwriting community and develop our craft. Two days of “LIVE” classes, mentor sessions and performance opportunities with MorganEve Swain, Johnny Franco, Joe Craven, Gail Dreifus, Adam Burns and more.
- Kick off the weekend on Friday night with a live concert where our instructors will perform, introduce themselves and describe their classes.
- Enjoy inspiring classes throughout the weekend, focusing on various different aspects of songwriting.
- Book a 20 minute, one-on-one mentor session with one of our instructors to help you with a specific song or part.
- Share your works in progress with other participants at a Song Salon and get feedback and encouragement.
- When you’ve got something you’re ready to share, perform at one of our open mic sessions.
Whether you’re writing your first song or seeking ideas for your next album, you’ll find community and inspiration at the Yosemite Songwriting Retreat. Come and take your songwriting to the next level.